Andrew made buying my home easy . He also was very good at answering any questions that I had . I will recommend him to family and friends for buying a home.
Our agent did a wonderful job of being available for questions and explaining the whole process to new homeowners to be. He did a wonderful job! He went way beyond our expectations and was willing to work with us through phone, email, and fax to prevent us from making the far drive up to the office. He was always answering my questions in a very quick manner. 5/5stars!
PrimeLending was a great experience for my wife and I. Andrew took the time to explain every question I had. He looked at two or three ways to refinance for us and found the one that really helped us out. The entire staff was very friendly, couteous, and professsional. I would highly recommend them.
It was a wonderful experience to work with Andrew. We had a very complicated, out of state loan. He managed everything perfectly!
Andrew was fantastic, as first time home buyers we had many questions. Andrew was always quick to respond and still keeps in touch even after several months. If you want a GREAT mortgage lender call Prime Lending and talk to Andrew!
Recent Blog Posts
Selling Your Half of a Jointly-owned Home? Here’s What You Need to Know
Key Questions to Ask Yourself Before Deciding to Refinance Your Mortgage
What’s Ahead For Mortgage Rates This Week – April 11, 2016
Can You Refinance into a VA Mortgage from Another Type of Mortgage? Yes, If You Qualify
3 Psychological Hacks That Will Help You Sell Your Home Faster
5 Tips to Reduce Your Monthly Mortgage Payment
Budgeting for a New Home?: 3 Unlikely Costs to Consider in Your Overall Budget
What’s Ahead For Mortgage Rates This Week – April 4, 2016
3 Budget-Friendly DIY Weekend Renovations to Step into Spring
Rookie Mistakes: Don’t Make These 4 First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes
- Should you keep renting or purchase a home? Find out why you should buy: https://t.co/op0CPTDfDE https://t.co/AbE96kT6C6,
- Should you keep renting or purchase a home? You may not know that buying a home can actually cost less than... https://t.co/lpRSUj9b1x,
- Should you keep renting or purchase a home? Find out why you should buy: https://t.co/QYguP99laH https://t.co/1yinDDuqHQ,
- Should you keep renting or purchase a home? You may not know that buying a home can actually cost less than... https://t.co/CgNmWHtFJp,
- The practice of feng shui helps bring balance, comfort and harmony in your space. How do you attract balance? https://t.co/Cbur4Rg6yT,
Why Get Pre-Qualified?
- Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
- While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
- These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
Home Buyer’s Perceptions
To understand consumers’ perceptions, we conducted focus groups with consumers who had either purchased a home recently or were currently buying a home.
Team Semple strives to provide the best service possible. Have you had an exceptional experience with us? Share the word. Please click here to learn how you can review us online.
Meet Andrew and the PrimeLending Team
Home Loans Springfield MO
Buying a home can be a scary thing. But it doesn’t have to be. At PrimeLending, we want to make the home loans Springfield MO process as clear and comfortable as possible. With our home loans Springfield MO families feel at ease—confident that they are getting a great loan from honest, helpful home loans Springfield MO mortgage lenders. read more...
Mortgage Lenders Springfield MO
When it’s time to take the first steps toward purchasing a new home, don’t underestimate the value of good mortgage lenders in Springfield MO. At PrimeLending, our experienced, knowledgeable lenders will help you find first-rate loans and interest rates. With our mortgage lenders Springfield MO families feel secure that they are making the best choice for their futures. Our lenders are dedicated to giving their customers the best experience possible, helping clients integrate their loan into their personal investment plan. read more...